As a non-profit organization, Boston Explorers is committed to providing quality experiences to children regardless of financial resources.
We depend on the generosity of others to help support this vital work. Even small donations make a big difference. Sponsorship is a great way to ensure Boston Explorers is available to all youngsters in our community.
- Underwriter ($10,000) provides for 10 children to attend camp for one session
- Benefactor ($5,000) provides for 5 children to attend camp for one session
- Full Scholarship ($1,000) provides one session of camp for one child
- 1/2 Scholarship ($500) provides one week of camp (half of a session) for one child
- Supporter ($250) provides one half of a week of camp for one child
- Sustainer ($125) provides activity materials and entry fees for one camper for one week
- Donor ($50) provides critical support to Boston Explorers
Prefer snail mail? Send your donation to:
Boston Explorers, 72 Montgomery Street, Boston, MA 02116
All donations are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.
Boston Explorers is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
BOSTON EXPLORERS IS GRATEFUL TO OUR PROGRAM PARTNERS, as well as our individual donors who contribute more than 70% of our revenue.
Together, we have created a camp where children thrive.
Union United Methodist Church
Boston University Fitness Center
African-American Meeting House
Hull Lifesaving Museum and Rowing Center
City of Boston Community Bicycling Program
Friends of Frieda Garcia Park
Friends of Titus Sparrow Park
Eliot School of Fine & Applied Arts, Jamaica Plain