We hope your child will join us this summer!
In order for your child to be considered for enrollment, you must submit:
Registration Packet, which includes an Application, Health Forms, an Enrollment Agreement, and an optional Financial Aid Application
$100 deposit per child per session (The remaining balance is due by June 30, unless a payment plan has been set up.)
Join us for our post-camp Bike Week (4 days) as we tour Boston on bikes!
bike Week: August 21 - 24
- Bike explorations begin and end at Boston Explorers basecamp (Rafael Hernandez School).
- Hours: 9am -4:30pm
- Ages 10+ (children must be 10 years old by September 1, 2017)
- Enrollment limited to 25 children
- Bike Explorations:
- Franklin Park
- Boston’s Southwest Corridor & Arnold Arboretum
- Charles River (Cambridge & Boston sides)
- East Boston Greenway
Summer 2017 Camp Dates:
- Session 1: July 10 - 21
- Session 2: July 24 - August 4
- Session 3: August 7 - 18
- Bike Week: August 21 - 24
We accept applications for one session per child. Campers attending sessions 1, 2 or 3 may additionally sign up for Bike Week.
COST AND FINANCIAL AID
Program tuition is $1,150 per two-week session, and includes:
- 2 snacks and lunch every day
- Ferry tickets, admission fees and passage on the T
- Boston Explorers t-shirt
How Financial Aid is determined: Once a child is accepted into the program, they are eligible for financial aid based on need. No child will be turned away because of an inability to pay. As a non-profit organization, Boston Explorers is committed to providing opportunity to all children, regardless of financial resources. We do, however, expect families to contribute whatever they can toward their child’s experience. We will be happy to consult with you regarding our sliding scale plan. In order to be considered for financial aid, families must complete the financial aid section of the application. Upon receipt, families will be notified within one week on the status of their application and financial aid eligibility .